No new cases of norovirus in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, have been reported since June 10, according to the country's Ministry of Health.
Beaches is delaying its reopening until June 13, but other resorts appear to be operating normally.
Grace Bay Resorts, which had suspended new guest arrivals but has been accepting new guests since June 1, announced "significant advances" in eradicating the illness, according to a statement.
Both Grace Bay Club and sister property The Veranda reported late last week that the number of reported symptoms and/or illnesses had dropped to 1%, "likely as a result of extensive sanitization efforts," the resorts said.
"It is absolutely back to business at both Grace Bay and The Veranda," said Nikheel Advani, COO and principal for Grace Bay Resorts.
Public health teams continue surveillance at airports and resorts.
The outbreak has been confined to Providenciales. No cases have been reported on Grand Turk, North Caicos or the other islands in the country.
The Ministry of Health brought in experts from the Caribbean Epidemiology Center and the Pan American Health Organization to help track and contain the outbreak, which first surfaced in late May. Follow Gay Nagle Myers on Twitter @gnmtravelweekly.