Thank you for the overwhelmingly positive response to GTM! Travel agent applications are still being processed at this time. Qualified candidates will be contacted in the order that their completed application was received until the few remaining spots have been filled.
What is GTM?
GTM is an elite appointment-only event that connects travel agents with global travel suppliers.
How does it work?
Due to the exclusive nature of this program, only one hundred agents will be selected to participate. Those who are selected will be fully hosted and will participate in a number of pre-scheduled meetings and presentations including:
- Two productive days of pre-scheduled meetings with global travel suppliers
- A number of intimate and in-depth “Boardroom” presentations designed to create a collaborative & interactive environment allowing for greater product information sharing
- Sponsored meal functions
- Numerous networking opportunities with other elite global travel sellers like yourself
As a hosted travel agent you will be attending “as our guest” and you will receive the following:
- Roundtrip Airfare
- 3 nights single occupancy hotel accommodations at the beautiful Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale, FL
- All meals during the event
- Transportation between the airport and hotel in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale, FL
- A minimum of 50 one-to-one meetings with global travel suppliers
- Networking opportunities
- An opportunity to experience other Westin properties around the world
- An chance to win a Heavenly® Bed
- Event directory
- Extras and surprises throughout the event
What are the requirements?
In order to participate as a fully hosted travel agent you must meet the following criteria:
- Annual individual sales of at least $1million
- Global book of business
- Desire to meet with and discover new suppliers and destinations
- Provide 3 travel industry references
How do I apply? OUR 2013 EVENT HAS SOLD OUT! CHECK BACK FOR DETAILS ON OUR 2014 EVENT.
CLICK HERE to download a helpful flyer with all the details about GTM.
All applicants will be notified on the status of their application within two weeks. Those selected to participate will be contacted for a phone interview.
Questions can be directed to Jacquie Hurst, JHurst@Travelweekly.com.