What is GTM?
GTM is an elite appointment-only event that connects travel agents with global travel suppliers.
How does it work?
Due to the exclusive nature of this program, only one hundred agents will be selected to participate. Those who are selected will be fully hosted and will participate in a number of pre-scheduled meetings and presentations including:
- Two productive days of pre-scheduled meetings with global travel suppliers
- A number of intimate and in-depth “Boardroom” presentations designed to create a collaborative & interactive environment allowing for greater product information sharing
- Top notch sponsored meal functions
- Numerous networking opportunities with other elite global travel sellers like yourself
As a hosted travel agent you will be attending “as our guest” and you will receive the following:
- Roundtrip Airfare
- 3 nights single occupancy hotel accommodations at the beautiful Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- All meals during the event
- Transportation between the airport and The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Up to 50 one-on-one meetings with global travel suppliers
- Networking opportunities
- Event directory
- The supplier comes to you for the meeting
- VIP Treatment
- Extras and surprises throughout the event
What are the requirements?
In order to participate as a fully hosted travel agent you must meet the following criteria:
Annual individual sales of at least $1million
Agency owners of multi-million dollar agencies who actively book travel
Authority to make product and partner decisions
Global book of business
Desire to meet with and discover new suppliers and destinations
Provide 3 travel industry references