El Dorado Royale, an adults-only, all-inclusive resort in Mexico’s Riviera Maya, joined with Delta Vacations in offering a free, pre-arranged wedding with amenities to couples who qualify.
Through the Free Sweet Wedding Package, couples who book a casita suite for at least seven nights, plus at least five additional rooms for their guests for a minimum of three nights, earn the following:
• Services of a judge or minister (valued at $700). This service includes fees, the couple’s transportation to the government office where the license is obtained and the officiant’s transportation to the hotel.
• Services of a wedding coordinator.
• Filing of all legal documents.
• Decorated wedding site with guest seating.
• Breakfast in bed for the bridal couple on the first honeymoon day.
• Decorated in-room Jacuzzi.
• Dinner reservations for a maximum of 40 guests at El Cocotal International Restaurant. Groups that exceed the 40-person limit can purchase a private event. Private events are priced per person, based on the menu selected.
Guests who choose to stay off-site can purchase a pass at $72 per person, valid for eight hours on the day of the wedding.
Wedding couples also receive the amenities of the Free Honeymoon and Wedding Anniversary package, which include a king-size bed, a candlelight dinner on the beach, a welcome bottle of champagne and a couple’s half-hour massage lesson. Not included are the cost of four witnesses at $20 per witness (unless the couple brings their own) and the fee for blood tests ($250 a couple). The doctor comes to the hotel as an added service.
The Free Sweet Wedding Package is valid through Dec. 22. For more information or reservations, travel agents can call (800) 221-6666 or visit www.deltavacations.com/travelagent. Delta Vacations is offering a 15% booking bonus.