ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Leisure Travel Summit, sponsored by Travel
Weekly, Travel Age West and Michael J. Pierson Associates, will
offer several fam trips free to agent attendees on June 13, the day
after the main event June 11 and 12.
The fams will provide an opportunity for agents to become
familiar with the southern California region. Fam trips follow:
• Local suppliers will provide transportation to Catalina
Island, a boxed lunch and a tour of attractions, including hiking
and biking trails and opportunities for shopping, golf, tennis and
• The Walt Disney Travel Co. will host a tour of Disneyland
Resort hotels, Disney's California Adventure Plus and the Twilight
Zone Tower of Terror.
• A tour of Temecula, Calif., offers a look at the historical
town, antique shops, classic car exhibits, museums, golf courses,
casinos and area wineries.
• An exploration of Long Beach includes breakfast aboard the
Queen Mary, shopping and lunch downtown and a visit to the Aquarium
of the Pacific.
• A Laguna Beach fam includes a visit to the Laguna Art Museum
and to an art and events center where artists live, followed by a
lunch hosted by local merchants and time for shopping.
The price for the conference is $89. For more information, visit
www.leisuretravelsummit.com or call (866)