NASSAU, Bahamas -- The booking deadline to qualify clients for
savings under the Bahamas Getaway promotion with American Express
was extended to June 30.
Originally it was to have ended May 31.
Under the program, clients who use the American Express card to
book any of the air-inclusive packages of 10 participating tour
operators can save up to $150.
Meanwhile, agents will earn full commission on the gross
While the bookings must be made by June 30, clients have until
Dec. 22 to complete their travel.
A minimum three-night stay will result in a $75 savings, while a
four-night or longer stay will yield the maximum $150 savings.
South Florida residents qualify for a $25 savings by purchasing
a two-night or longer air-inclusive package.
Following are the tour operators participating in the American
Express-Bahamas Getaway promotion.
• Apple Vacations, (800) 727-3400 from the East Coast; (800)
640-1170 or (800) 365-2775 from the West Coast.
• Destination Bahamas, (800) BAHAMAS.
• Discovery Vacation Packages, (800) 93-SHIPS.
• Driftwood Vacations, (800) 545-1300.
• Gogo Worldwide Vacations, Call the local sales offices.
• Grand Bahama Vacations, (800) 545-1300.
• Nassau Paradise Island Express, (800) 7-BAHAMAS.
• Out Island Getaways, (866) 660-1111.
• Paradise Island Vacations, (800) 722-7466.
• Travel Impressions, (800) 284-0044.
For more information, call (800) 4-BAHAMAS or check the Web site