ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- From inclusive rates to family plans, hotels
on Aruba are enticing clients with packages for travel this fall
and winter. A sampling follows:
• Aruba Grand Beach Resort & Casino's Bed & Breakfast
package includes daily breakfast with rates starting at $138 per
A minimum five-night stay is required, and rates are valid
through Dec. 23.
• The Summer Nights and Winter Nights plans at Aruba Sonesta
Beach Resort start at $160 per night, double.
Summer Nights rates start at $160 through Dec. 21; Winter Nights
rates start at $225, Dec. 22 to March 30.
All packages include daily breakfast buffet. Stays this year
include 1,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Miles.
A minimum three-night stay is required.
• The four-night Beach Break package at Bucuti Beach Resort is
offered through Dec. 21.
Rates start at $376 per person, double, and cover superior
accommodations, daily breakfast and a $15 casino voucher.
• Bushiri Beach Resort promotes inclusive rates from $160 per
person, double, in superior accommodations.
Rates are valid through Dec. 21.
• The family packages at Divi Aruba Beach Resort Mega All
Inclusive and Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort Mega All Inclusive invite
children up to age 17 to stay and eat for free when sharing a room
Nightly rates start at $250 per room, double. An extra room for
kids is offered at $120 per night.
The family options are available through Dec. 21.
• Holiday Inn Sunspree Aruba Resort & Casino features the
Kids Sleep Free plan, which enables children ages 17 or younger to
stay free with parents.
Nightly rates begin at $125 per room, double.
•Wyndham Aruba Beach Resort & Casino offers inclusive rates
starting at $425 per day, double.
The price is valid on stays through Dec. 22.