SAN FRANCISCO -- Several downtown San Francisco hotels created
packages that include priority VIP admission tickets to the Asian
The packages are valid through May 31, but the hotels said they
may offer the packages through summer.
The properties include:
• The Argent Hotel, $199 per room, per night, with museum
tickets and maps of local galleries. Call (877) 222-6699.
• The InterContinental Mark Hopkins, $179 per room, per night,
with tickets and access to the Top of the Mark lounge. Call (800)
NOB-HILL. Web: www.markhopkins.net.
• The Hotel Palomar, $205 per room, per night, with tickets.
Call (877) 294-9711. Web: www.hotelpalomar.com.
• The Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf, $189 per room, per night, with
tickets and valet parking included. Call (800) 633-7313. Web: www.hyatt.com/usa/san_francisco/hotels/hotel_sfofw.html.
• The Pan Pacific, $205 per room, per night, with tickets. Call
(800) 327-8585. Web: www.panpacific.com.
• The Ritz-Carlton, $389 per room, per night, including tickets
and breakfast for two in the Terrace Restaurant or in-room. Call
(800) 241-3333. Web: www.ritzcarlton.com.
• The Westin St. Francis, $169 per room, per night, in a
historical building overlooking Union Square, or $199 per room in a
newly renovated view room in the tower. Call (866) 912-1120. Web: