Picnic in the Park
• Features accommodations in a premium grand luxury room, one
gourmet picnic lunch for two and a book on the history of Central
• Priced at $475 per night, double, to Oct. 31.
• Minimum two-night stay includes two glasses of wine or
champagne in the Library, a three-course dinner for two at Aureole
restaurant and an autographed copy of "Casual Cooking" by Charlie
Palmer, the Aureole's chef.
• Rates start at $375, double.
Home Sweet Loews
• Upscale versions of classic TV dinners, available at lunch and
dinner in the Regency's Library and 540 Park restaurant and via
room service, priced at $24 per meal.
• Items are served in stoneware trays designed to look like
old-fashioned TV trays.
• Comfort-food menu includes tomato-glazed meatloaf with glazed
carrots, buttermilk fried chicken with corn bread and roast Amish
turkey with cranberry relish.
For more details on this article, see At the Regency, family travel is a pet