Delta will add seven new destinations from Seattle this year
as it continues its battle for supremacy at Sea-Tac with Alaska.
The routes include:
• Daily service to Milwaukee beginning March 9.
• Three-times daily service to Eugene, Ore., April 1.
• Daily service to Nashville, May 26
• Daily service to Raleigh-Durham, N.C., June 8
• Daily service to Austin, June 12
• Twice-daily service to Redmond, Ore., June 12
• Daily service to Kauai, Dec. 21.
Delta has more than tripled its flights out of Seattle since
2012. The Pacific Northwest city also serves as the main hub for Alaska. The
two carriers announced last month that they will end their codeshare agreement
on April 30.