Amadeus buys full ownership of SMART AB

MADRID, Spain -- Amadeus acquired 100% ownership of SMART AB, its national distribution company for Scandinavia, Latvia and Lithuania, from its parent company of SAS.

Amadeus, which already held a 5% stake in the firm, acquired the remaining 95% from SAS Group for about $107.5 million.

Comments

From Our Partners


From Our Partners

TW and TAW Webinar Logo
A Return to Europe
Register Now
what's new dec cover img
What's New 2021
Read More
Adventure by Disney Webinar Logo
Adventures by Disney: Discover a Different Kind of Magic
Register Now

JDS Travel News JDS Viewpoints JDS Africa/MI