26707 West Agoura Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
T (800) 436-3900
F (818) 878-9320
CEO: Jeff Klee
PRESIDENT: Craig Fichtelberg
EVP: Eric Fichtelberg
• Completed work on fourth generation corporate booking tool, bringing enhancements in functionality and user experience.
• Became first corporate booking tool to sell premium seats on United and Delta.
• Acquired Young’s Travel Service in Auburn, MA.
• Added vice president of strategic sales and new sales manager.
• Became first OTA (CheapAir.com) to integrate Amtrak trains with flight search results.
• Generated just under $2 million in Bitcoin sales on CheapAir.com.
• Three prime business components: corporate travel management (AmTrav.com); retail OTA (CheapAir.com); software development/travel fulfillment for third parties.
• ARC sales of $123.4 million.
• 55% of sales from leisure, 45% business.
• Three outside agents.
• Less than $1 million in sales from hosted agents.
• Member of ITP.
• Privately held; owned by Jeff Klee (57%), Craig Fichtelberg (33%) and Eric Fichtelberg (10%).
• Several new white-label partnerships for corporate booking tool in the works.
• Plans to complete a new enterprise-level corporate travel offering, built with Concur tools, with support for TripLink and other off-channel bookings.
• Integration of virtual credit cards into corporate booking tool.
• Launch of a new corporate travel tool/service designed exclusively for the small business, unmanaged market.
• Major upgrade to CheapAir.com with a User Interface overhaul and a new technology program.
• Planning a big push into the Cuban travel market for CheapAir, aiming to be first American OTA to offer scheduled and charter service to that country.