3033 Campus Drive, Suite W320
Plymouth, MN 55441
T (763) 744-3700
F (866) 258-8603
Founder/Chairman: Michael Batt
CEO: Barry Liben
EVP, Airline Relations: Jerry Behrens
SVP/General Counsel: Robert Brill
Chief Communications Officer: Steve Loucks
CFO: Willie Lynch
Chief Marketing Officer: Stephen McGillivray
COO/Chief Information Officer: Dave Zitur
• If all sales from Travel Leaders Group franchised and consortium units were aggregated together with wholly owned operations, Travel Leaders Group’s annual sales volume for 2014 would have totaled more than $20 billion.
• Opened Travel Leaders U.K. offices in London.
• Proprietary Select Hotels & Resorts program grew to more than 750 luxury properties worldwide.
• Continued to build In-Country Partners (DMC network).
• Travel Leaders Group Worldwide Hotel Program was expanded among European hoteliers. Bookings in the program increased by more than 100% and now accounts for $2 billion in hotel sales.
• Continues to invest in efforts to attract new agents, including Travel Leaders of Tomorrow, with inaugural students in virtual program completing their course work; Travel Leaders Academy, through its franchise group; and the Next initiative within Protravel and Tzell, geared toward recruiting, re-educating and retaining young travel professionals.
• Travel Leaders Franchise Group expanded into Greece.
• Patrick Fragale was named president of Protravel International.
• Largest traditional travel agency company in North America. More than 30% of all travel agents in North America fall under the Travel Leaders Group umbrella.
• ARC sales of $2.2 billion.
• $379 million in sales from hosted agents.
• In addition to wholly owned travel agency and TMC operations that directly serve corporate, entertainment and luxury leisure clients (Protravel International, Travel Leaders Corporate, Travel Leaders Leisure and Tzell Travel Group), the enterprise also comprises two franchised units (Travel Leaders and Results! Travel), a host agency (Nexion) and a leading travel agency consortium (Vacation.com, which includes the former Cruise Holidays franchise system).
• 70.1% of sales from business, 26.6% leisure, 3.3% other.
• 4,597 outside agents.
• Owns Meetings iQ (subsidiary of Travel Leaders Corporation division); focuses on delivering Strategic Meetings Management to clients that provide a high degree of precision and control regardless of the size of complexity of requirements. Annual sales of $25.5 million.
• Privately held.
This report was updated on June 25, 2015, to correct Travel Leaders Group's ARC numbers. The group had $2.2 billion in ARC sales in 2014.