Six original bar, lounge and coffee shop concepts will be featured at Circa Resort & Casino in downtown Las Vegas when it opens later this year.
The 777-room Circa, an adults-only property, has a number of original restaurants in the mix. The resort is scheduled to open its sports book, pool area, restaurants and casino on Oct. 28. Rooms can be booked now for stays beginning on Dec. 28.
The property's beverage options are just as numerous and varied as its dining choices.
"Circa was designed to bring our guests an atmosphere of unbridled energy, and you'll see that heavily reflected in our beverage program," said Derek Stevens, CEO and founder of Circa. "No two concepts are alike, but the one thing that will tie every venue together is fun. The best sunset view in Las Vegas will be at Legacy Club's fire pits overlooking the city, hands down."
Sam Pulliam will be Circa's director of beverage. The property's beverage establishments follow.
A rendering of Legacy Club at Circa, which will pay homage to some Las Vegas' legendary figures. Photo Credit: Circa Resort & Casino
• Legacy Club (opening in December): The rooftop lounge will celebrate Vegas' founding fathers with panoramic city views from the 35th floor. Metal busts of prominent Las Vegas movers and shakers will line its hall, while dramatic black-and-white photography will frame the entrance. There will be a 10-foot display of 1,000 ounces in gold and an outdoor terrace.
• Vegas Vickie's: A cocktail lounge in Circa's lobby will be the new home of the refurbished neon cowgirl that has been a presence on Fremont Street for four decades. The menu will have a seasonal selection of cocktails with vintage libations inspired by the city. The bar will have an elegant midcentury design, warm walnut woods and retro-styled lighting.
• Mega Bar: The 165-foot-long bar on Circa's first floor, with 40 TVs and 120 beer taps, is touted as Nevada's longest indoor bar. Flair bartenders will deftly throw bottles and glasses through the air as they prepare drinks. It will be a sister bar to Stevens' 100-foot Longbar at the D Las Vegas. Narrow, red glass tiles will line the back wall with 53 spots for seated bar-top gaming.
• Overhang Bar: The sports bar will overlook the sports book with views of its three-story, 78-million-pixel screen. Deep walnut high-top tables will line the long edge of the bar while two wood columns with gold accents anchor the opposite side.
• Circa Bar: With 24 frozen cocktail flavors, the longest outdoor bar in the Fremont Street Experience will be near the Main Street Stage. Textured golds cover the surface of the back bar, highlighting a terrazzo bar top made from recycled Skyy Vodka bottles and other materials.
• Jack Pots: Famous Detroit restaurateur Paul Saginaw and Ann Arbor, Mich., coffee roaster Steve Mangigian are creating a coffee stand for Circa. Zingerman's coffee will be served with breakfast items, sandwiches and salads. Michigan-based Zingerman's coffee sources beans from around the world with a focus on estate-grown and microlot coffees, and Mangigian is developing a blend exclusive to Jack Pots.
For more information and reservations, go to CircaLasVegas.com.