A number of Las Vegas resorts are offering room deals to entice visitors back this summer. Many are dropping resort fees and self-parking fees.
Examples of the summer travel deals are:
• Among Caesars Entertainment's properties, Flamingo Las Vegas offers an $87 three-night midweek stay in its GO king or queen rooms. It must be booked (code STAY3) by July 31 for available dates through Sept. 30. Caesars Palace (CL240) has a similar deal for $240, as does Nobu Hotel (STAY3) for $375.
• Guests at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas can get 20% off hotel rooms plus a $50 pool credit with a two-night minimum midweek stay Sunday-Thursday through Sept. 3.
• At downtown's Plaza Hotel & Casino, visitors can book a stay with lowest available room rates, $25 daily food and beverage credit, $75 daily bingo match play, $10 free slot play, complimentary hotel room upgrade, early check-in and late checkout and free parking. Guests must book by Aug. 31 and stay before Dec. 29.
• Sahara Las Vegas has a stay & dine promotion, in which guests can book a Friday and Saturday night stay at the Marra Tower and will receive a VIP reserved dinner for two at Bazaar Meat by Jose Andres. It must be booked by Aug. 25.
• The Venetian Las Vegas offers visitors up to 25% off and a complimentary night for essential workers. It must be booked before Aug. 31 with stays before Dec. 29.