African Travel is offering an educational opportunity to top-selling Africa advisors.
The company has compiled a new and exclusive educational safari visiting Botswana's unspoiled wilderness as well as Victoria Falls. Over eight days, travel advisors and their companions can explore African Travel's newest lodge, Red Carnation's Xigera Safari Lodge, and experience the flexible safari experience the lodge offers. They'll also enjoy an elephants' paradise in the Chobe Game Reserve and visit Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, exploring the "smoke that thunders" and game spotting along the Zambezi River.
Trip highlights include:
• Three nights at the ultraluxe Xigera Safari Lodge (double/twin share)
• Two nights at the five-star Chobe Game Lodge (double/twin share)
• Two nights at the Victoria Falls River Lodge (double/twin share)
• Internal flights in Botswana (Maun-Okavango Delta-Kasane)
• Game drives, walking and water safaris
• Meals on safari
• Meet and greet services
• Scheduled transfers
The trip costs $2,899 and is available between April 1 and Oct. 31. Space is limited and only offered to top-producing advisors. After hosting a consumer event and confirming their first booking of seven nights or more, travel advisors will receive $200 cash back.