$314 millionPrevious ranking:
5588 S. Green St., Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Phone: (801) 327-7700
CEO: Mike Cameron
CFO: Heather Young
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER: J.B. Walsh
CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER: Josh Cameron
CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER, CHRISTOPHERSON BUSINESS TRAVEL: Kathleen Roberts
CHIEF CONSULTING OFFICER, CHRISTOPHERSON BUSINESS TRAVEL: Matt Cameron
COO, CHRISTOPHERSON BUSINESS TRAVEL: Nathan McClellan
* Christopherson Business Travel sells travel management services to corporate and higher-education accounts.
* Host agency Andavo Travel works with 170 independent contractors.
* The company also has a humanitarian travel division, CV Humanitarian Travel, and a meetings division, Andavo Meetings & Incentives.
* Sales split: 90% business travel, 9% leisure, 1% other.
* Privately owned by Camille (51%) and Mike Cameron (49%).
* Most employees are working remotely.
* Christopherson is refining a service configuration that increases the level of personalized, relationship-based service that travelers receive from travel advisors.
* On the digital side, the agency is investing in customer-facing apps and tools, upgrades to the underlying travel systems that enable customers to more easily manage their travel programs and cloud-based systems to provide greater reliability and scalability while protecting data.
* In the first quarter of 2022, saw a surge in travel bookings that "exceeded even our most optimistic forecasts." Based on that, the company is very optimistic moving forward.
* Hired about 40 employees in Q1.