$2.2 billionPrevious ranking:
137 W. 25th St., 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Phone: (646) 738-7813
FOUNDER/EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN: Sam S. Jain
CEO: Werner Georg Kunz-Cho
CO-CEO/CFO: Glenn Cusano
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER: Harsh Sood
CHIEF PRODUCT/REVENUE OFFICER: Rajiv Mangla
CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER: Rahul Kumar
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER: Andrew G. Bush
EVP/GENERAL COUNSEL: Li Reilly
* Technology company that powers OTAs CheapOair and One Travel.
* Other brands include wholesaler Royal Scenic and travel agencies Duke's Court Travel and ConsoTravel.
* Enables consumers to book online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone or by live chat.
* Leisure sales make up 98% of the total.
* Privately held company, majority-owned by Sam S. Jain.
* Placed greater emphasis on CheapOair and OneTravel marketing efforts to focus on customer loyalty and retention.
* Expanded the reach of self-service tools that enable customers to make changes without speaking to an agent. Also expanded chatbot technology.
* Furthered development of nonair products such as hotels, car rentals, vacation packages and tours/activities.
* Budgeted for 25% growth in 2022 and fully expects to achieve or exceed that target.
NOTE ABOUT FAREPORTAL'S RANKING: Some Power List companies
have resubmitted their numbers, which have resulted in changes in the
rankings. Read more about those changes.