$393.1 millionPrevious ranking:
620 Pennsylvania Drive
Exton PA 19341
Phone: (610) 458-5554
CHAIRMAN: James A. Wells
PRESIDENT/CEO: Elizabeth Mandarino
VP/LEGAL COUNSEL: Monica Lawrence
CFO: Mark Tabak
EVP, OPERATIONS: Pamela Zager
EVP, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/MARKETING: Michael Farrell
SVP, CLIENT SERVICES: Barb Cubbler
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER: Ivan Imana
* Employee-owned agency providing corporate travel and meetings management.
* Sales split: 90% business travel, 5% leisure, 5% meetings.
* Added a pandemic mapping feature to the new and proprietary WorldWatch traveler monitoring system that maps global Covid-19 hotspots and warns of changing policies around the world.
* Hosted its annual Spring and Fall Symposia virtually, calling on industry experts to help attendees prepare for post-pandemic travel.
* Teams composed thought-leadership articles and social media posts to help guide clients through a changed travel landscape.
* Created an extensive return-to-travel checklist for clients.
* For its response to the Covid-19 pandemic, was recognized at the International Business Awards, earning bronze Stevie awards in Most Exemplary Employer and Most Valuable Corporate Response in the Covid-19 Response category.
* Recognized as a Top Workplace by the Philadelphia Inquirer.
* As in 2020, did not lay off or furlough a single employee as a result of the pandemic. All temporary salary reductions have been restored.
* Says its recovery is far outpacing the industry average for business travel. At the end of the first quarter of 2022, business travel bookings reached 70% of pre-pandemic levels, and bookings are projected to reach 85% by the end of 2022.